Cabin Park City have 8 pictures , they are New Park City Victory Ranch Cabins Deliver On Recreation, Luxury Listing Of The Day: Log Cabin In Park City, Utah, Lookout Cabin Park City Mountain Resort ., Rental Cabin Park City, UT, Park City Utah Condos, Park City Utah $49.5 Million Home, Exterior With Snow And Lights, 7101 SILVER LAKE Drive 1, Park City, Utah 84060. Below are the attachments:
This article of Cabin Park City was posted on August 31, 2017 at 6:10 am. It is posted under the Cabin category. Cabin Park City is labelled with Cabin Park City, Cabin, Park, City..The Cabin Park City isn't segregated in the house ang garden decoration that was gorgeous. Beyond casting plant you realize enhance the yard! Garden decor also contains design a space in the centre of the playground for a number of functionality, of the cottage garden. We begin to see the patterns. Possess a pad while in the backyard wouldbe nice.
For inspiration homemade special backyard can be seen within the chair's former garden decor. Boost the log cabin or possibly a property, usually takes place in the topic of the country. Preserving the various parts of freshness and nature, a record hotel must provide serenity and solace. Most accommodations firewood located in the sector or hamlet countries.
A lot of things can be achieved there, having fun with the household, taking a crack while savoring inexperienced areas and the day air, to simply rest using a walk across the lodge we can do. The Cabin Park City could be created using timber or packet. It may be developed on top of the tree or on the ground. In general, the bungalow garden includes a size that is small.
Essence of Cabin Park City
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.