The image of Bit O Honey Cabin have 3 pictures it's including Bit O'Honey - 8 Br Cabin By RedAwning, Sevierville, Bit O'Honey - 8 Br Cabin By RedAwning, Sevierville, Bit O'Honey: 8 BR / 6 BA Cabin In Pigeon Forge, Sleeps 29. Following are the photos:
Bit O Honey Cabin was uploaded at September 22, 2017 at 2:04 pm. This post is published in the Cabin category. Bit O Honey Cabin is tagged with Bit O Honey Cabin, Bit, O, Honey, Cabin..In addition to replacing the ledge, employ some aspects within the choice of fashionable lounge blankets older homes, for example, wallhangings fashion popart, or a container of decorative bottles. Choose which may have variants of clean lines, texture and bolder shades. Mix those two styles in one spot. Eg modification of classic furniture with upholstery that is more modern.
It and numerous old table chairs could additionally integrate. Objects including platforms garden / huge potted crops patio, and seats may also complement the beauty of the house.The old house's inside isn't like a property nowadays. The department of space occasionally appears strange. Eg so ample family room, as the bedroom is very slender.
Therefore will be the kitchen which is lengthy. Effectively, you are able to work this around by changing characteristics or adding a Bit O Honey Cabin in a space that is too extensive. For instance most of the kitchen together with bedroom, while 1 / 2 of the room used as a storage
Meaning of Bit O Honey Cabin
Bitbit1 (bit),USA pronunciation n., v., bit•ted, bit•ting.
- a removable drilling or boring tool for use in a brace, drill press, or the like.
- a removable boring head used on certain kinds of drills, as a rock drill.
- a device for drilling oil wells or the like, consisting of a horizontally rotating blade or an assembly of rotating toothed wheels.
- the mouthpiece of a bridle, having fittings at each end to which the reins are fastened. See illus. under harness.
- anything that curbs or restrains.
- the blade or iron of a carpenter's plane.
- the cutting part of an ax or hatchet.
- the wide portion at the end of an ordinary key that moves the bolt.
- take the bit in or between one's teeth, to cast off control;
willfully go one's own way: He took the bit in his teeth and acted against his parents' wishes.
- to put a bit in the mouth of (a horse).
- to curb or restrain with, or as with, a bit.
- to grind a bit on (a key).
Honeyhon•ey (hun′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. hon•eys, adj., v., hon•eyed or hon•ied, hon•ey•ing.
- a sweet, viscid fluid produced by bees from the nectar collected from flowers, and stored in nests or hives as food.
- this substance as used in cooking or as a spread or sweetener.
- the nectar of flowers.
- any of various similarly sweet, viscid products produced by insects or in other ways.
- something sweet, delicious, or delightful: the honey of flattery.
- a person for whom one feels love or deep affection;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar term of address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- something of esp. high quality, degree of excellence, etc.: That's a honey of a computer.
- of, like, or pertaining to honey;
- containing honey or flavored or sweetened with honey.
- to talk flatteringly or endearingly to (often fol. by up).
- to sweeten or flavor with or as if with honey.
- to use flattery, endearing terms, etc., in an effort to obtain something (often fol. by up): They always got what they wanted by honeying up to their grandfather.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;