Howdy guys, this post is about Woman Walk To Bathroom, Open Door And Sit Down On Toilet. Put Off Underwear (delightful Bathroom Sax Video #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 852 x 480. It's file size is just 32 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Bathroom Sax Video.
Woman Walk To Bathroom, Open Door And Sit Down On Toilet. Put Off Underwear (delightful Bathroom Sax Video #5) Pictures Album
Explanation of Woman Walk To Bathroom, Open Door And Sit Down On Toilet. Put Off Underwear
Womanwom•an (wŏŏm′ən),USA pronunciation n., pl. wom•en (wim′in),USA pronunciation v., adj.
- the female human being (distinguished from man).
- an adult female person.
- a female attendant to a lady of rank.
- a wife.
- the nature, characteristics, or feelings often attributed to women;
- a sweetheart or paramour;
- a female employee or representative: A woman from the real estate agency called.
- a female person who cleans house, cooks, etc.;
housekeeper: The woman will be in to clean today.
- women collectively: Woman is no longer subordinate to man.
- be one's own woman, (of females) to be free from restrictions, control, or dictatorial influence;
- to put into the company of a woman.
- to equip or staff with women.
- [Obs.]to cause to act or yield like a woman.
- of women;
- female: a woman plumber.
Walkwalk (wôk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to advance or travel on foot at a moderate speed or pace;
proceed by steps;
move by advancing the feet alternately so that there is always one foot on the ground in bipedal locomotion and two or more feet on the ground in quadrupedal locomotion.
- to move about or travel on foot for exercise or pleasure: We can walk in the park after lunch.
- (of things) to move in a manner suggestive of walking, as through repeated vibrations or the effect of alternate expansion and contraction: He typed so hard that the lamp walked right off the desk.
- [Baseball.]to receive a base on balls.
- to go on strike;
stage a walkout: The miners will walk unless they get a pay raise.
- to be acquitted or to be released or fined rather than sentenced to jail: If the prosecutor doesn't present his case well, the murderer may walk.
- to go about on the earth, or appear to living persons, as a ghost: to believe that spirits walk at night.
- (of a tool, pointer, or pen of a recording device, etc.) to glide, slip, or move from a straight course, fixed position, or the like: A regular drill bit may walk on a plastic surface when you first try to make a hole. When the earthquake started, the pen on the seismograph walked all over the paper.
- to conduct oneself in a particular manner;
pursue a particular course of life: to walk humbly with thy God.
- [Basketball.](of a player in possession of the ball) to take more than two steps without dribbling or passing the ball.
- [Obs.]to be in motion or action.
- to proceed through, over, or upon at a moderate pace on foot: walking London streets by night; walking the floor all night.
- to cause to walk;
lead, drive, or ride at a walk, as an animal: We walked our horses the last quarter of a mile.
- to force or help to walk, as a person: They were walking him around the room soon after his operation.
- to conduct or accompany on a walk: He walked them about the park.
- to move (a box, trunk, or other object) in a manner suggestive of walking, as by a rocking motion.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to give a base on balls to (a batter).
- to spend or pass (time) in walking (often fol. by away): We walked the morning away along the beach.
- to cause or accomplish by walking: We saw them walking guard over the chain gang.
- to examine, measure, etc., by traversing on foot: to walk a track; to walk the boundaries of the property.
- [Basketball.]to advance (the ball) by taking more than two steps without dribbling or passing.
- [Informal.]to send (a person who has a reservation at a hotel) to another hotel because of overbooking: It's exasperating to find yourself walked when you arrive at a hotel late in the evening.
- walk off, to get rid of by walking: to walk off a headache.
- walk off with:
- to remove illegally;
- to win or attain, as in a competition: to walk off with the first prize for flower arrangements.
- to surpass one's competitors;
win easily: to walk off with the fight.
- walk out:
- to go on strike.
- to leave in protest: to walk out of a committee meeting.
- walk out on, to leave unceremoniously;
forsake: to walk out on one's family.
- walk out with, to court or be courted by: Cook is walking out with the chauffeur.
- walk (someone) through, to guide or instruct carefully one step at a time: The teacher will walk the class through the entire testing procedure before the real test begins.
- walk Spanish:
- to be forced by another to walk on tiptoe.
- to walk cautiously.
- to be discharged or dismissed.
- to discharge or dismiss (someone).
- walk the plank. See plank (def. 5).
- walk through, [Theat., Television.]
- to release (a play) by combining a reading aloud of the lines with the designated physical movements.
- [Informal.]to perform (a role, play, etc.) in a perfunctory manner.
- to make little or no effort in performing one's role: He didn't like the script and walked through his part.
- walk up, (of a hunter) to flush (game) by approaching noisily on foot and often with hunting dogs.
- an act or instance of walking or going on foot.
- a period of walking for exercise or pleasure: to go for a walk.
- a distance walked or to be walked, often in terms of the time required: not more than ten minutes' walk from town.
- the gait or pace of a person or an animal that walks.
- a characteristic or individual manner of walking: It was impossible to mistake her walk.
- a department or branch of activity, or a particular line of work: They found every walk of life closed against them.
- [Baseball.]See base on balls.
- a path or way for pedestrians at the side of a street or road;
- a place prepared or set apart for walking.
- a path in a garden or the like.
- a passage between rows of trees.
- an enclosed yard, pen, or the like where domestic animals are fed and left to exercise.
- the walk. See race walking.
- a sheepwalk.
- a ropewalk.
- (in the West Indies) a plantation of trees, esp. coffee trees.
- a group, company, or congregation, esp. of snipes.
- the route of a street vendor, tradesman, or the like.
- the district or area in which such a route is located.
- a tract of forest land under the charge of one forester or keeper.
- [Archaic.]manner of behavior;
course of life.
- [Obs.]a haunt or resort.
- take a walk, to leave, esp. abruptly and without any intention or prospect of returning (often used imperatively to indicate dismissal): If he doesn't get his way, he takes a walk. I don't need your advice, so take a walk.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Openo•pen (ō′pən),USA pronunciation adj.
- not closed or barred at the time, as a doorway by a door, a window by a sash, or a gateway by a gate: to leave the windows open at night.
- (of a door, gate, window sash, or the like) set so as to permit passage through the opening it can be used to close.
- having no means of closing or barring: an open portico.
- having the interior immediately accessible, as a box with the lid raised or a drawer that is pulled out.
- relatively free of obstructions to sight, movement, or internal arrangement: an open floor plan.
- constructed so as to be without cover or enclosure on the top or on some or all sides: an open boat.
- having relatively large or numerous spaces, voids, or intervals: an open architectural screen; open ranks of soldiers.
- perforated or porous: an open texture.
- relatively unoccupied by buildings, fences, trees, etc.: open country.
- not covered or closed;
with certain parts apart: open eyes; open mouth.
- without a covering, esp. a protective covering;
exposed: an open wound; open electrical wires.
- extended or unfolded: an open newspaper.
- without restrictions as to who may participate: an open competition; an open session.
- accessible or available to follow: the only course still open to us.
- not taken or filled;
vacant: Which job is open?
- ready for or carrying on normal trade or business: The new store is now open. The office is open on Saturdays.
- not engaged or committed: Have you any open time on Monday?
- accessible, as to appeals, ideas, or offers: to be open to suggestion.
- exposed to general view or knowledge;
existing, carried on, etc., without concealment: open disregard of the rules.
- acting publicly or without concealment, as a person.
- unreserved, candid, or frank, as persons or their speech, aspect, etc.: an open manner.
- generous, liberal, or bounteous: to give with an open hand.
- liable or subject: open to question; open to retaliation.
unsettled: several open questions.
- without effective or enforced legal, commercial, or moral regulations: an open town.
- unguarded by an opponent: an open wide receiver.
- noting the part of the sea beyond headlands or enclosing areas of land: to sail on the open seas.
- free of ice, as a body of water or a seaport.
- free of navigational hazards: an open coast.
- (of a seaport) available for foreign trade;
not closed by government regulations or by considerations of health.
- (of a microphone) in operation;
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the beginning of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: open parenthesis; open quotes.Cf. close (def. 56).
- not yet balanced or adjusted, as an account.
- not constipated, as the bowels.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue or with a relatively large oral aperture, as the vowel sound of cot compared with that in caught.
- (of a syllable) ending with a vowel.
- (of a consonant) continuant (opposed to stopped).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) readily admitting new members, as the class of nouns, verbs, or adjectives (opposed to closed).
- (of type) in outline form.
- widely spaced or leaded, as printed matter.
- (of an organ pipe) not closed at the far end.
- (of a string) not stopped by a finger.
- (of a note) produced by such a pipe or string or, on a wind instrument, without the aid of a slide, key, etc.
- (of an interval) containing neither endpoint.
- (of a set) consisting of points having neighborhoods wholly contained in the set, as the set of points within a circle.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of an open set is an open set.
- free from frost;
mild or moderate: an open winter.
- (of a female animal) not pregnant.
- (of a fabric or weave) so loosely woven that spaces are visible between warp and filling yarns.
- to move (a door, window sash, etc.) from a shut or closed position so as to admit of passage.
- to render (a doorway, gateway, window, etc.) unobstructed by moving a door, window sash, etc., away from it.
- to render the interior of (a box, drawer, etc.) readily accessible.
- to clear (a passage, channel, etc.) of obstructions.
- to clear (areas or passages in the body).
- to give access to;
make accessible or available, as for use: to open a port for trade.
- to establish for business purposes or for public use: to open an office.
- to set in action, begin, start, or commence (sometimes fol. by up): to open a campaign.
- to uncover, lay bare, or expose to view.
- to expand, unfold, or spread out: to open a map.
- to make less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: to open ranks.
- to disclose, reveal, or divulge.
- to render accessible to knowledge, enlightenment, sympathy, etc.: to open one's mind.
- to cut, blast, or break into: to open a safe with nitro.
- to make or produce (an opening) by cutting or breaking, or by pushing aside or removing obstructions: to open a way through a crowd.
- to make an incision or opening in: to open a boil.
- to recall or revoke (a judgment, decree, etc.) for the purpose of allowing further contest or delay.
- to make the first statement of (a case) to the court or jury.
- [Cards.]to begin a hand by making (the first bid), placing (the first bet), or playing (a given card or suit) as the lead.
- to sail (a course) so that the apparent location of a distant fixed object changes with relation to a nearer fixed object (sometimes fol. by out).
- to become open, as a door, building, box, or enclosure.
- to afford access: a door that opens into a garden.
- to have an opening, passage, or outlet: The room opens into a corridor.
- (of a building, theater, etc.) to open its doors to the public: The museum opens at one o'clock.
- to begin a session or term, as a school.
- to begin a season, series of performances, or tour, as a theatrical company: The play will open in Boston.
- to begin, start, or commence an activity: The game opened with the national anthem.
- to part, or seem to part, so as to allow or reveal a passage: At last the cliffs opened to show us that we were heading for the sea.
- to become disclosed or revealed.
- to come into view;
become more visible or plain.
- to become receptive to knowledge, sympathy, etc., as the mind.
- to disclose or reveal one's knowledge, thoughts, feelings, etc.
- to unfold or expand, as a blossom, so as to reveal the interior.
- to spread out or expand, as the hand or a fan.
- to spread apart or separate, as pages of a book, newspaper, etc.: Open to page 32.
- to spread or come apart;
burst: The wound opened.
- to become less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: The ranks began to open.
- [Cards.]to make the first bet, bid, or lead in beginning a hand.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to begin to bark, as on the scent of game.
- open up:
- to become or make open.
- to expand, esp. before the eye: A breathtaking panorama opened up as we reached the top of the hill.
- to achieve the initial development of: to open up a business office; to open up trade with China.
- [Slang.]to increase speed or the speed of (a vehicle).
- an open or clear space.
- the open air.
- the open water, as of the sea.
- an opening or aperture.
- an opening or opportunity.
- a contest or tournament in which both amateurs and professionals may compete, esp. in golf and tennis.
- the open:
- the unenclosed or unobstructed country.
- the outdoors: Vacations in the open are fine for the entire family.
- the condition of being unconcealed, recognized, or publicly known: The scandal is now out in the open.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Sitsit1 (sit),USA pronunciation v., sat or (Archaic) sate;
sat or (Archaic) sit•ten;
- to rest with the body supported by the buttocks or thighs;
- to be located or situated: The house sits well up on the slope.
- to rest or lie (usually fol. by on or upon): An aura of greatness sits easily upon him.
- to place oneself in position for an artist, photographer, etc.;
pose: to sit for a portrait.
- to remain quiet or inactive: They let the matter sit.
- (of a bird) to perch or roost.
- (of a hen) to cover eggs to hatch them;
- to fit, rest, or hang, as a garment: The jacket sits well on your shoulders.
- to occupy a place or have a seat in an official assembly or in an official capacity, as a legislator, judge, or bishop.
- to be convened or in session, as an assembly.
- to act as a baby-sitter.
- (of wind) to blow from the indicated direction: The wind sits in the west tonight.
- to be accepted or considered in the way indicated: Something about his looks just didn't sit right with me.
- to be acceptable to the stomach: Something I ate for breakfast didn't sit too well.
- to cause to sit;
seat (often fol. by down): Sit yourself down. He sat me near him.
- to sit astride or keep one's seat on (a horse or other animal): She sits her horse gracefully.
- to provide seating accommodations or seating room for;
seat: Our dining-room table only sits six people.
- to serve as baby-sitter for: A neighbor can sit the children while you go out.
- sit down:
- to take a seat.
- to descend to a sitting position;
- to take up a position, as to encamp or besiege: The military forces sat down at the approaches to the city.
- sit in:
- to attend or take part as a visitor or temporary participant: to sit in at a bridge game; to sit in for the band's regular pianist.
- to take part in a sit-in.
- sit in on, to be a spectator, observer, or visitor at: to sit in on classes.
- sit on or upon:
- to inquire into or deliberate over: A coroner's jury was called to sit on the case.
- [Informal.]to suppress;
silence: They sat on the bad news as long as they could.
- to check or rebuke;
squelch: I'll sit on him if he tries to interrupt me.
- sit on one's hands:
- to fail to applaud.
- to fail to take appropriate action.
- sit out:
- to stay to the end of: Though bored, we sat out the play.
- to surpass in endurance: He sat out his tormentors.
- to keep one's seat during (a dance, competition, etc.);
fail to participate in: We sat out all the Latin-American numbers.
- sit pretty, to be in a comfortable situation: He's been sitting pretty ever since he got that new job.
- sit tight, to bide one's time;
take no action: I'm going to sit tight till I hear from you.
- sit up:
- to rise from a supine to a sitting position.
- to delay the hour of retiring beyond the usual time.
- to sit upright;
hold oneself erect.
- [Informal.]to become interested or astonished: We all sat up when the holiday was announced.
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Putput (pŏŏt),USA pronunciation v., put, put•ting, adj., n.
- to move or place (anything) so as to get it into or out of a specific location or position: to put a book on the shelf.
- to bring into some relation, state, etc.: to put everything in order.
- to place in the charge or power of a person, institution, etc.: to put a child in a special school.
- to subject to the endurance or suffering of something: to put convicted spies to death.
- to set to a duty, task, action, etc.: I put him to work setting the table.
- to force or drive to some course or action: to put an army to flight.
- to render or translate, as into another language: He put the novel into French.
- to provide (words) with music as accompaniment;
set: to put a poem to music.
- to assign or attribute: You put a political interpretation on everything.
- to set at a particular place, point, amount, etc., in a scale of estimation: I'd put the distance at five miles.
- to bet or wager: to put two dollars on a horse.
- to express or state: To put it mildly, I don't understand.
- to apply, as to a use or purpose: to put one's knowledge to practical use.
- to set, give, or make: to put an end to an ancient custom.
- to propose or submit for answer, consideration, deliberation, etc.: to put a question before a committee.
- to impose, as a burden, charge, or the like: to put a tax on luxury articles.
- to invest (often fol. by in or into): to put one's money in real estate; to put one's savings into securities.
- to lay the blame of (usually fol. by on, to, etc.): He put my failure to lack of experience.
- to throw or cast, esp. with a forward motion of the hand when raised close to the shoulder: to put the shot.
- to go, move, or proceed: to put to sea.
- to begin to travel: to put for home.
- to shoot out or grow, or send forth shoots or sprouts.
- put about:
- [Naut.]to change direction, as on a course.
- to start (a rumor);
- to inconvenience;
- to disturb;
- to turn in a different direction.
- put across:
- to cause to be understood or received favorably: She put across her new idea. He puts himself across well.
- to do successfully;
accomplish: to put a project across.
- to be successful in (a form of deception): It was obviously a lie, but he put it across.
- put aside or by:
- to store up;
- Also, set aside. to put out of the way;
place to one side: Put aside your books and come for a walk.
- put away:
- to put in the designated place for storage: Put away the groceries as soon as you get home.
- to save, esp. for later use: to put away a few dollars each week.
- to discard: Put away those childish notions.
- to drink or eat, esp. in a large quantity;
finish off: to put away a hearty supper after jogging.
- to confine in a jail or a mental institution: He was put away for four years.
- to put to death by humane means: The dog was so badly injured that the veterinarian had to put it away.
- put down:
- to write down;
- to enter in a list, as of subscribers or contributors: Put me down for a $10 donation.
- to suppress;
squelch: to put down a rebellion.
- to attribute;
ascribe: We put your mistakes down to nervousness.
- to regard or categorize: He was put down as a chronic complainer.
- to criticize, esp. in a contemptuous manner;
- to humble, humiliate, or embarrass.
- to pay as a deposit.
- to store for future use: to put down a case of wine.
- to dig or sink, as a well.
- to put (an animal) to death;
- to land an aircraft or in an aircraft: We put down at Orly after six hours.
- put forth:
- to bring out;
grow: The trees are putting forth new green shoots.
- to propose;
present: No one has put forth a workable solution.
- to bring to public notice;
publish: A new interpretation of the doctrine has been put forth.
- to exert;
exercise: We will have to put forth our best efforts to win.
- to set out;
depart: Dark clouds threatened as we put forth from the shore.
- put forward:
- to propose;
advance: I hesitated to put forward my plan.
- to nominate, promote, or support, as for a position: We put him forward for treasurer.
- put in:
- Also, put into. [Naut.]to enter a port or harbor, esp. for shelter, repairs, or provisions.
- to interpose;
- to spend (time) as indicated.
- put in for, to apply for or request (something): I put in for a transfer to another department.
- put it to, [Slang.]
- to overburden with work, blame, etc.: They really put it to him in officer-training school.
- to take advantage of;
cheat: That used car dealer put it to me good.
- put off:
- to postpone;
- to confuse or perturb;
repel: We were put off by the book's abusive tone.
- to get rid of by delay or evasion.
- to lay aside;
- to start out, as on a voyage.
- to launch (a boat) from shore or from another vessel: They began to put off the lifeboats as the fire spread.
- put on:
- to clothe oneself with (an article of clothing).
- to assume insincerely or falsely;
- to assume;
- to inflict;
- to cause to be performed;
- to tease (a person), esp. by pretending the truth of something that is untrue: You can't be serious-- you're putting me on, aren't you?
- to act in a pretentious or ostentatious manner;
exaggerate: All that putting on didn't impress anyone.
- put oneself out, to take pains;
go to trouble or expense: She has certainly put herself out to see that everyone is comfortable.
- put out:
- to extinguish, as a fire.
- to confuse;
- to be vexed or annoyed: He was put out when I missed our appointment.
- to subject to inconvenience.
- [Baseball, Softball, Cricket.]to cause to be removed from an opportunity to reach base or score;
- to publish.
- to go out to sea.
- to manufacture;
- to exert;
apply: They were putting out their best efforts.
- [Slang](vulgar). (of a woman) to engage in coitus.
- put over:
- to succeed in;
accomplish: It will take an exceptional administrator to put over this reorganization.
- to postpone;
defer: Discussion of this point will be put over until new evidence is introduced.
- put something over on, to take advantage of;
deceive: He suspected that his friend had put something over on him, but he had no proof.
- put through:
- to complete successfully;
execute: He was not able to put through his project.
- to bring about;
effect: The proposed revisions have not as yet been put through.
- to make a telephone connection for: Put me through to Los Angeles.
- to make (a telephone connection): Put a call through to Hong Kong.
- to cause to undergo or endure: She's been put through a lot the past year.
- put to it, to be confronted with a problem;
have difficulty: We were put to it to find the missing notebook.
- put up:
- to construct;
- to can (vegetables, fruits, etc.);
preserve (jam, jelly, etc.).
- to set or arrange (the hair).
- to provide (money);
- to accommodate;
- to display;
- to stake (money) to support a wager.
- to propose as a candidate;
nominate: Someone is going to put him up for president.
- to offer, esp. for public sale.
- [Archaic.]to sheathe one's sword;
- put upon, to take unfair advantage of;
impose upon: Some of the employees felt put upon when they were asked to work late.
- put up to, to provoke;
incite: Someone put him up to calling us.
- put up with, to endure;
bear: I couldn't put up with the noise any longer.
- stay put, [Informal.]to remain in the same position;
refuse to move: The baby wouldn't stay put, and kept trying to climb out of the playpen.
- a throw or cast, esp. one made with a forward motion of the hand when raised close to the shoulder.
- Also called put option. [Finance.]an option that gives the right to sell a fixed amount of a particular stock at a predetermined price within a given time, purchased by a person who expects the stock to decline. Cf. call (def. 65).
Offoff (ôf, of ),USA pronunciation adv.
- so as to be no longer supported or attached: This button is about to come off.
- so as to be no longer covering or enclosing: to take a hat off; to take the wrapping off.
- away from a place: to run off; to look off toward the west.
- away from a path, course, etc.;
aside: This road branches off to Grove City.
- so as to be away or on one's way: to start off early; to cast off.
- away from what is considered normal, regular, standard, or the like: to go off on a tangent.
- from a charge or price: He took 10 percent off for all cash purchases.
- at a distance in space or future time: to back off a few feet; Summer is only a week off.
- out of operation or effective existence: Turn the lights off.
- into operation or action: The alarm goes off at noon.
- so as to interrupt continuity or cause discontinuance: Negotiations have been broken off.
- in absence from work, service, a job, etc.: two days off at Christmas.
utterly: to kill off all the inhabitants.
- with prompt or ready performance: to dash a letter off.
- to fulfillment, or into execution or effect: The contest came off on the appointed day.
- into nonexistence or nothingness: My headache passed off soon.
- so as to be delineated, divided, or apportioned: Mark it off into equal parts.
- away from a state of consciousness: I must have dozed off.
- away from the land, a ship, the wind, etc.
- get it off. See get (def. 45).
- get off on. See get (def. 49).
- off and on:
- Also, on and off. with intervals between;
intermittently: to work off and on.
- on alternate tacks.
- off with:
- take away;
remove: Off with those muddy boots before you step into this kitchen!
- cut off: Off with his head!
- so as no longer to be supported by, attached to, on, resting on, or unified with: Take your feet off the table! Break a piece of bread off the loaf.
- deviating from: off balance; off course.
- below or less than the usual or expected level or standard: 20 percent off the marked price; I was off my golf game.
- away, disengaged, or resting from: to be off duty on Tuesdays.
- [Informal.]refraining or abstaining from;
denying oneself the pleasure, company, practice, etc., of: He's off gambling.
- away from;
apart or distant from: a village off the main road.
- leading into or away from: an alley off 12th Street.
- not fixed on or directed toward, as the gaze, eyes, etc.: Their eyes weren't off the king for a moment.
- from (a specified source): I bought it off a street vendor.
- from or of, indicating material or component parts: to lunch off cheese and fruit.
- from or by such means or use of: living off an inheritance; living off his parents.
- at some distance to seaward of: off Cape Hatteras.
- off of, [Informal.]off: Take your feet off of the table!
- in error;
wrong: You are off on that point.
- slightly abnormal or not quite sane: He is a little off, but he's really harmless.
- not up to standard;
not so good or satisfactory as usual;
inferior or subnormal: a good play full of off moments.
- no longer in effect, in operation, or in process: The agreement is off.
- stopped from flowing, as by the closing of a valve: The electricity is off.
- in a specified state, circumstance, etc.: to be badly off for money.
- (of time) free from work or duty;
nonworking: a pastime for one's off hours.
- not working at one's usual occupation: We're off Wednesdays during the summer.
- of less than the ordinary activity, liveliness, or lively interest;
slack: an off season in the tourist trade.
doubtful: on the off chance that we'd find her at home.
- more distant;
farther: the off side of a wall.
- (of a vehicle, single animal, or pair of animals hitched side by side) of, being, or pertaining to the right as seen from the rider's or driver's viewpoint (opposed to near): the off horse; the off side.
- starting on one's way;
leaving: I'm off to Europe on Monday. They're off and running in the third race at Aqueduct.
- lower in price or value;
down: Stock prices were off this morning.
- noting one of two like things that is the farther from the shore;
seaward: the off side of the ship.
- [Cricket.]noting or pertaining to that side of the wicket or of the field opposite that on which the batsman stands.
- the state or fact of being off.
- [Cricket.]the off side.
- to go off or away;
leave (used imperatively): Off, and don't come back!
Woman Walk To Bathroom, Open Door And Sit Down On Toilet. Put Off Underwear (delightful Bathroom Sax Video #5) is just a holy point maybe an event of the lifetime for someone. Wedding event can be an event that will not be-forgotten any time in the future, and everyone needs her wedding wedding or seems really attractive. Among the most important points in possibly a wedding or a marriage is selecting the most appropriate decorations for 2 creatures who will function as fresh ship sailed living.
- to kill;
Different things are also wanted by each match with Relationship memorable and distinctive or the concept Decor Wedding. Groom and just about all the potential bride desire to present the differing in picking and best Decoration Wedding. Simply choosing the accessories that are right can cause a sacred atmosphere also information.
Perform a site survey Wedding or wedding venue so that you can modify the design of one's decor with outside area. Conclude you determine location and wedding topic, it is possible to select a decorator to get a wedding or even a wedding is right for you personally that suits your financial allowance as well. It is possible to consult about pick Bathroom Sax Video for part of the wedding, where to consume, standing flower etc.
That recommendations on selecting Woman Walk To Bathroom, Open Door And Sit Down On Toilet. Put Off Underwear (delightful Bathroom Sax Video #5) we have described in-detail. Today it had been just you as well as your associate decide. Welcome select possibly a wedding that is suitable or arrangements Wedding, beautiful and cheap for your wedding memorable or Wedding-party.
The 1st and foremost prior to making any period must designate ahead of time the theme of picking Woman Walk To Bathroom, Open Door And Sit Down On Toilet. Put Off Underwear (delightful Bathroom Sax Video #5) you want, specifically selecting wedding arrangements. Do you want perhaps a combination of equally, Global or the traditional wedding accessories. Before they satisfy to find the decoration providers Design Wedding seemed more excellent the principal color concept was significant and resolved. Do not forget to tell the color of the wedding dress to fit the aisle.
Choose if wedding or the wedding party will be presented in outdoor or interior. If you choose a Wedding subsequently consider the high ceiling of the space to be able to be matched with wedding designs inside a wedding or your wedding service. You select outdoor wedding reception Wedding or a party should make everything it may assume that a tent could be changed as being by the temperature.