Howdy peoples, this photo is about Viking Floor Jack 2-1/2 Ton Capacity (beautiful American Made Floor Jack Design Ideas #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 600 x 600. It's file size is just 26 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: American Made Floor Jack.
Viking Floor Jack 2-1/2 Ton Capacity (beautiful American Made Floor Jack Design Ideas #7) Photos Album
Definition of Viking Floor Jack 2-1/2 Ton Capacity
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Jackjack1 ( jak),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various portable devices for raising or lifting heavy objects short heights, using various mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic methods.
- Also called knave. [Cards.]a playing card bearing the picture of a soldier or servant.
- a connecting device in an electrical circuit designed for the insertion of a plug.
- (cap.) fellow;
man (usually used in addressing a stranger): Hey, Jack, which way to Jersey?
- Also called jackstone.
- one of a set of small metal objects having six prongs, used in the game of jacks.
- one of any other set of objects, as pebbles, stones, etc., used in the game of jacks.
- jacks, (used with a sing. v.) a children's game in which small metal objects, stones, pebbles, or the like, are tossed, caught, and moved on the ground in a number of prescribed ways, usually while bouncing a rubber ball.
- any of several carangid fishes, esp. of the genus Caranx, as C. hippos(crevalle jack or jack crevalle), of the western Atlantic Ocean.
- money: He won a lot of jack at the races.
- a small flag flown at the jack staff of a ship, bearing a distinctive design usually symbolizing the nationality of the vessel.
- Also called jack crosstree. either of a pair of crosstrees at the head of a topgallant mast, used to hold royal shrouds away from the mast.
- (cap.) a sailor.
- a lumberjack.
- See jack rabbit.
- a jackass.
- a device for turning a spit.
- a small wooden rod in the mechanism of a harpsichord, spinet, or virginal that rises when the key is depressed and causes the attached plectrum to strike the string.
- [Lawn Bowling.]a small, usually white bowl or ball used as a mark for the bowlers to aim at.
- Also called clock jack. [Horol.]a mechanical figure that strikes a clock bell.
- a premigratory young male salmon.
- [Theat.]See brace jack.
- [Falconry.]the male of a kestrel, hobby, or esp. of a merlin.
- every man jack, everyone without exception: They presented a formidable opposition, every man jack of them.
- to lift or move (something) with or as if with a jack (usually fol. by up): to jack a car up to change a flat tire.
- to increase, raise, or accelerate (prices, wages, speed, etc.) (usually fol. by up).
- to boost the morale of;
encourage (usually fol. by up).
- to jacklight.
- to jacklight.
- jack off, Slang (vulgar). to masturbate.
- [Carpentry.]having a height or length less than that of most of the others in a structure;
cripple: jack rafter; jack truss.
Tonton1 (tun),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of weight, equivalent to 2000 pounds (0.907 metric ton) avoirdupois(short ton) in the U.S. and 2240 pounds (1.016 metric tons) avoirdupois(long ton) in Great Britain.
- Also called freight ton. a unit of volume for freight that weighs one ton, varying with the type of freight measured, as 40 cubic feet of oak timber or 20 bushels of wheat.
- See metric ton.
- See displacement ton.
- a unit of volume used in transportation by sea, commonly equal to 40 cubic feet (1.13 cu. m)(shipping ton or measurement ton).
- a unit of internal capacity of ships, equal to 100 cubic feet (2.83 cu. m)(register ton).
- Often, tons.[Informal.]a great quantity;
a lot: a ton of jokes; tons of wedding presents.
- a speed of 100 miles per hour.
Capacityca•pac•i•ty (kə pas′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- the ability to receive or contain: This hotel has a large capacity.
- the maximum amount or number that can be received or contained;
volume: The inn is filled to capacity.The gasoline tank has a capacity of 20 gallons.
- power of receiving impressions, knowledge, etc.;
mental ability: the capacity to learn calculus.
- actual or potential ability to perform, yield, or withstand: He has a capacity for hard work. The capacity of the oil well was 150 barrels a day. She has the capacity to go two days without sleep.
- quality or state of being susceptible to a given treatment or action: Steel has a high capacity to withstand pressure.
role: He served in the capacity of legal adviser.
- legal qualification.
- maximum possible output.
Maybe it has been some time because you and a thrift-store 've visited, or even one 've never be visited by you? You will actually drop, in that case. Usually they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings, but occasionally you are able to report some lounge is great enough.
- reaching maximum capacity: a capacity audience; a capacity crowd.
Make sure you obtain in the shop, should you elect to obtain a Viking Floor Jack 2-1/2 Ton Capacity (beautiful American Made Floor Jack Design Ideas #7). Before they buy goods, most of the people don't think to check the goods. Tough to restore the furniture in a few furniture retailers. Deliver examples of shades once you look for traditional and standard furnishings.
Though some might look great in the retailer, it in comparison to samples and might appear differently when inside your home. It is no problem finding swatches at your home improvement store, or simply take an image of the test for comparison products from occurring to avoid this.