Hi peoples, this blog post is about Ordinary Heat Sink Paste Substitute Great Pictures #5 Enter Image Description Here. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 2592 x 1944. This attachment's file size is only 390 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Heat Sink Paste Substitute.
Essence of Ordinary Heat Sink Paste Substitute Great Pictures #5 Enter Image Description Here
Heatheat (hēt),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of a body perceived as having or generating a relatively high degree of warmth.
- the condition or quality of being hot: the heat of an oven.
- the degree of hotness;
temperature: moderate heat.
- the sensation of warmth or hotness: unpleasant heat.
- a bodily temperature higher than normal: the heat of a fever; the feeling of heat caused by physical exertion.
- added or external energy that causes a rise in temperature, expansion, evaporation, or other physical change.
- a nonmechanical energy transfer with reference to a temperature difference between a system and its surroundings or between two parts of the same system. Symbol: Q
- a hot condition of the atmosphere or physical environment;
hot season or weather.
- a period of hot weather.
- a sharp, pungent flavor, as that produced by strong spices.
- warmth or intensity of feeling;
passion: He spoke with much heat and at great length.
- maximum intensity in an activity, condition, etc.;
the height of any action, situation, or the like: the heat of battle; the heat of passion.
- extreme pressure, as of events, resulting in tension or strain: In the heat of his hasty departure he forgot his keys.
- a single intense effort;
a sustained, concentrated, and continuous operation: The painting was finished at a heat.
- intensified pressure, esp. in a police investigation.
- the police.
- armed protection, esp. a pistol, revolver, or other firearm: All guards carry some heat.
- a single course in or division of a race or other contest.
- a race or other contest in which competitors attempt to qualify for entry in the final race or contest.
- a single operation of heating, as of metal in a furnace, in the treating and melting of metals.
- a quantity of metal produced by such an operation.
- sexual receptiveness in animals, esp. females.
- the period or duration of such receptiveness: to be in heat.
- to make hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to excite emotionally;
inflame or rouse with passion.
- to become hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to become excited emotionally.
- heat up, to increase or become more active or intense: Business competition will heat up toward the end of the year.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Pastepaste (pāst),USA pronunciation n., v., past•ed, past•ing.
- a mixture of flour and water, often with starch or the like, used for causing paper or other material to adhere to something.
- any soft, smooth, and plastic material or preparation.
- dough, esp. when prepared with shortening, as for making pie crust and other pastry: puff paste.
- any of various semisoft fruit confections of pliable consistency: almond paste; guava paste.
- a preparation of fish, tomatoes, or other food reduced to a smooth, soft mass, as for a relish or for seasoning.
- a mixture of clay, water, etc., for making pottery or porcelain.
- a brilliant, heavy glass, as strass, used for making artificial gems.
- an artificial gem of this material.
- [Slang.]a hard smack, blow, or punch, esp. on the face.
- to fasten or stick with paste or the like.
- to cover with something applied by means of paste.
- to hit (a person) hard, esp. on the face.
Substitutesub•sti•tute (sub′sti to̅o̅t′, -tyo̅o̅t′),USA pronunciation n., v., -tut•ed, -tut•ing, adj.
- a person or thing acting or serving in place of another.
- (formerly) a person who, for payment, served in an army or navy in the place of a conscript.
- a word that functions as a replacement for any member of a class of words or constructions, as do in He doesn't know but I do.
- to put (a person or thing) in the place of another.
- to take the place of; replace.
- to replace (one or more elements or groups in a compound) by other elements or groups.
- to act as a substitute.
- of or pertaining to a substitute or substitutes.
- composed of substitutes.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Are you currently searching for the Ordinary Heat Sink Paste Substitute Great Pictures #5 Enter Image Description Here? You should consider regarding the design of your family area as well as worry about furniture agreements if you would like to really have a family area that's interesting and lovely. Once you opt to have a decoration to your living room, you might also need to take on the balance of one's living room into account.
As well as wallpaper, there is a lot of different Heat Sink Paste Substitute that you can choose for your livingroom. To the wall using a distinctive design, if you have a little living-room, you can set a reflection for instance. Furthermore, it offers a greater watch, the mirror will surely enhance your room that is living. Painting, artwork, etc can be also used by you.
In case your living room is filled with furniture, you should use this picture in just an entire wall in your family area. Wallpaper really planning to decorate your livingroom, though you only use it while in the wall.
If you prefer with an sophisticated look of the room that is living, decorating tips living wall that you can have for your existing room is wallpaper. There are lots of picture habits that are stunning that one may decide to accentuate your existing room wall decoration to-use this kind, you should think about one's living room's equilibrium.