Howdy peoples, this photo is about Marvelous New Hampshire Log Cabin Rentals #3 VRBO.com. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 881 x 496. It's file size is only 85 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: New Hampshire Log Cabin Rentals.
Interpretation of Marvelous New Hampshire Log Cabin Rentals #3 VRBO.com
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
HampshireHamp•shire (hamp′shēr, -shər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called Hants. a county in S England. 1,449,700;
1460 sq. mi. (3780 sq. km).
- Also called Hamp′shire Down′. one of an English breed of sheep having a dark face, ears, and legs, noted for the rapid growth of its lambs.
- one of an English breed of black hogs having a broad band of white over the shoulders and front legs.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Rentalsrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
Many Marvelous New Hampshire Log Cabin Rentals #3 VRBO.com made-of wood, a bit distinctive from the present day coffee table that is generally made of lighting metal such as aluminum and metal or perhaps a combination of hardwood. Modern coffeetable has several sorts, all the contemporary coffee-table doesn't have four thighs, a unique modern coffee-table hails from a distinctive sort.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
The right mixture of products and surfaces, engaging one to utilize a modern coffee table as furniture inside livingroom minimalist or the family area. Designed Marvelous New Hampshire Log Cabin Rentals #3 VRBO.com with drawers for storage is made with a ledge beneath the stand to save lots of the TV periodicals remote, small kids gadgets or magazines.
You are able to fit a contemporary coffeetable before the lounge or in a large part near the screen. It is possible to have a sit down elsewhere having a pal or family member while enjoying TV or examining the magazine or commit your times to perform chess with them.