Hi folks, this picture is about Image Of: Ms 001 3 Leg Milking Stool.JPG (exceptional Milking Stool 3 Legs #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1377 x 1482. This attachment's file size is just 488 KB. Wether You desired to download This post to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Milking Stool 3 Legs.
Interpretation of Image Of: Ms 001 3 Leg Milking Stool.JPG
- Mississippi (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- multiple sclerosis.
Ms. (miz),USA pronunciation pl. Mses.
- a title of respect prefixed to a woman's name or position: unlike Miss or Mrs., it does not depend upon or indicate her marital status.
- a title prefixed to a mock surname that is used to represent possession of a particular attribute, identity, etc., esp. in an idealized or excessive way: Ms. Cooperation.
Ms. came into use in the 1950s as a title before a woman's surname when her marital status was unknown or irrelevant. In the early 1970s, the use of Ms. was adopted and encouraged by the women's movement, the reasoning being that since a man's marital status is not revealed by the title Mr., there is no reason that a woman's status should be revealed by her title. Since then Ms. has gained increasing currency, especially in business and professional use. Some women prefer the traditional Miss (still fully standard for a woman whose marital status is unknown and for an unmarried woman) or, when appropriate, Mrs.Newspaper editors sometimes reject Ms. except in quoted matter. Others use whichever of the three titles a woman prefers if her preference is known. Increasingly, newspapers avoid the use of all three titles by referring to women by their full names in first references (Sarah Brady;
Margaret Bourke-White) and by surname only, as with men, in subsequent references: Brady, Bourke-White.Since all three titles--Ms., Miss, and Mrs.--remain in use, the preference of the woman being named or addressed or the practice of the organization or publication in which the name is to appear is often followed.
Ms. is pronounced (miz), a pronunciation that is identical with one standard South Midland and Southern U.S. pronunciation of Mrs.
MS., pl. MSS.
ms., pl. mss.
- [Com.]months after sight.
meter per second;
meters per second.
- mail steamer.
- Master of Science.
- Master in Surgery.
- modification of the stem of.
- [Com.]months after sight.
Legleg (leg),USA pronunciation n., v., legged, leg•ging.
- either of the two lower limbs of a biped, as a human being, or any of the paired limbs of an animal, arthropod, etc., that support and move the body.
- the lower limb of a human being from the knee to the ankle.
- something resembling or suggesting a leg in use, position, or appearance.
- the part of a garment that covers the leg: the leg of a stocking; trouser leg.
- one of usually several, relatively tall, slender supports for a piece of furniture.
- one of the sides of a forked object, as of a compass or pair of dividers.
- one of the sides of a triangle other than the base or hypotenuse.
- a timber, bar, or the like, serving to prop or shore up a structure.
- one of the flanges of an angle iron.
- one of the distinct sections of any course: the last leg of a trip.
- one of the series of straight runs that make up the zigzag course of a sailing ship.
- one straight or nearly straight part of a multiple-sided course in a sailing race.
- one of a designated number of contests that must be successfully completed in order to determine the winner.
- one of the stretches or sections of a relay race.
- legs, (in wine tasting) the rivulets of wine that slowly descend along the inside of a glass after the wine has been swirled, sometimes regarded as an indication that the wine is full-bodied.
- the part of the field to the left of and behind the batsman as he faces the bowler or to the right of and behind him if he is left-handed.
- the fielder playing this part of the field.
- the position of this fielder.
- a component or branch of a circuit, network, antenna, etc.
- a connecting link between stations in a network, as the microwave relays used in transmitting a show from one geographical area to another.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- leg up:
- a means of help or encouragement;
boost: Studying the material with a tutor will give you a leg up on passing the exam.
- not have a leg to stand on, to lack a valid or logical basis for one's argument or attitude: Without evidence, the prosecutor doesn't have a leg to stand on.
- on one's or its last legs, just short of exhaustion, breakdown, failure, etc.: The aristocracy was on its last legs.
- pull someone's leg:
- to make fun of someone;
- to deceive someone;
- shake a leg, [Informal.]
- to hurry up.
- [Older Use.]to dance.
- stretch one's legs, to take a walk;
get some needed exercise after prolonged sitting: He got up during the intermission to stretch his legs.
- to move or propel (a boat) with the legs: They legged the boat through the tunnel.
- leg it, [Informal.]to walk rapidly or run: We'd better leg it or we'll be late for class.
- leg up, to help (someone) to mount a horse.
Milkingmilk (milk),USA pronunciation n.
- an opaque white or bluish-white liquid secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals, serving for the nourishment of their young.
- this liquid as secreted by cows, goats, or certain other animals and used by humans for food or as a source of butter, cheeses, yogurt, etc.
- any liquid resembling this, as the liquid within a coconut, the juice or sap of certain plants, or various pharmaceutical preparations.
- cry over spilled milk, to lament what cannot be changed or corrected;
express sorrow for past actions or events: Crying over spilled milk will do you no good now.
- to press or draw milk from the udder or breast of.
- to extract something from as if by milking.
- to get something from;
exploit: The swindler milked her of all her savings.
- to extract;
draw out: He's good at milking laughs from the audience.
- to yield milk, as a cow.
- to milk a cow or other mammal.
One of the modern style but in addition bathroom sink design that is trendy can be a leaf- formed drain. When exhibited sidebyside, this style looks quite wonderful. Dual leaf leaves almost mimic grapes that collapsed beautifully on your bathroom table.
If you prefer bouquets you are able to and may prefer a Image Of: Ms 001 3 Leg Milking Stool.JPG (exceptional Milking Stool 3 Legs #3) that is uneven. This design resembles a decorative bowl that is white that is beautiful with blooms adoring the bowl's very best aspect. It's fitted easily beneath the table and seems quite wonderful.
This can be likely merely a sink for that place, when you have a visitor bathroom that requires a far more female contact. With numerous unique models that you can pick, there must be function that suits you when making a decision. But nobody claims that profitable bathroom remodeling will soon be a straightforward job.