Howdy folks, this post is about Bond Canyon Ridge 36.6-in W 50,000-BTU Brown Composite Liquid Propane Fire Column (attractive Bond Gas Fire Pit #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 864 x 864. It's file size is only 115 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Bond Gas Fire Pit.
Bond Canyon Ridge 36.6-in W 50,000-BTU Brown Composite Liquid Propane Fire Column (attractive Bond Gas Fire Pit #1) Images Gallery
Meaning of Bond Canyon Ridge 36.6-in W 50,000-BTU Brown Composite Liquid Propane Fire Column
Bondbond1 (bond),USA pronunciation n.
- something that binds, fastens, confines, or holds together.
- a cord, rope, band, or ligament.
- something that binds a person or persons to a certain circumstance or line of behavior: the bond of matrimony.
- something, as an agreement or friendship, that unites individuals or peoples into a group;
covenant: the bond between nations.
- binding security;
firm assurance: My word is my bond.
- a sealed instrument under which a person, corporation, or government guarantees to pay a stated sum of money on or before a specified day.
- any written obligation under seal.
- [Law.]a written promise of a surety.
- the state of dutiable goods stored without payment of duties or taxes until withdrawn: goods in bond.
- Also called bonded whiskey. a whiskey that has been aged at least four years in a bonded warehouse before bottling.
- [Finance.]a certificate of ownership of a specified portion of a debt due to be paid by a government or corporation to an individual holder and usually bearing a fixed rate of interest.
- a surety agreement.
- the money deposited, or the promissory arrangement entered into, under any such agreement.
- a substance that causes particles to adhere;
- adhesion between two substances or objects, as concrete and reinforcing strands.
- Also called chemical bond. the attraction between atoms in a molecule or crystalline structure. Cf. coordinate bond, covalent bond, electrovalent bond, hydrogen bond, metallic bond.
- See bond paper.
- any of various arrangements of bricks, stones, etc., having a regular pattern and intended to increase the strength or enhance the appearance of a construction.
- the overlap of bricks, stones, etc., in a construction so as to increase its strength.
- an electric conductor placed between adjacent metal parts within a structure, as in a railroad track, aircraft, or house, to prevent the accumulation of static electricity.
- to put (goods, an employee, official, etc.) on or under bond: The company refused to bond a former criminal.
- to connect or bind.
- [Finance.]to place a bonded debt on or secure a debt by bonds;
- to join (two materials).
- [Masonry.]to lay (bricks, stones, etc.) so as to produce a strong construction.
- to provide with a bond: to bond a railroad track.
- to establish a close emotional relationship to or with (another): the special period when a mother bonds to her infant.
- to hold together or cohere, from or as from being bonded, as bricks in a wall or particles in a mass.
- [Psychol., Animal Behav.]to establish a bonding.
Canyoncan•yon (kan′yən),USA pronunciation n.
- a deep valley with steep sides, often with a stream flowing through it.
Ridgeridge (rij),USA pronunciation n., v., ridged, ridg•ing.
- a long, narrow elevation of land;
a chain of hills or mountains.
- the long and narrow upper edge, angle, or crest of something, as a hill, wave, or vault.
- the back of an animal.
- any raised, narrow strip, as on cloth.
- the horizontal line in which the tops of the rafters of a roof meet.
- (on a weather chart) a narrow, elongated area of high pressure.
- to provide with or form into a ridge or ridges.
- to mark with or as if with ridges.
- to form ridges.
Brownbrown (broun),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a dark tertiary color with a yellowish or reddish hue.
- a person whose skin has a dusky or light-brown pigmentation.
- of the color brown.
- (of animals) having skin, fur, hair, or feathers of that color.
- sunburned or tanned.
- (of persons) having the skin naturally pigmented a brown color.
- do it up brown, [Informal.]to do thoroughly: When they entertain, they really do it up brown.
brown′ish, brown′y, adj.
- to make or become brown.
- to fry, sauté, or scorch slightly in cooking: to brown onions before adding them to the stew. The potatoes browned in the pan.
- browned off, [Slang.]angry;
- brown out, to subject to a brownout: The power failure browned out the southern half of the state.
Liquidliq•uid (lik′wid),USA pronunciation adj.
- composed of molecules that move freely among themselves but do not tend to separate like those of gases;
neither gaseous nor solid.
- of, pertaining to, or consisting of liquids: a liquid diet.
- flowing like water.
- clear, transparent, or bright: liquid eyes.
- (of sounds, tones, etc.) smooth;
flowing freely: the liquid voice of a trained orator.
- in cash or readily convertible into cash without significant loss of principal: liquid assets.
- characterizing a frictionless speech sound pronounced with only a partial obstruction of the breath stream and whose utterance can be prolonged as that of a vowel, esp. l and r.
- (of movements, gestures, etc.) graceful;
free and unconstricted: the ballerina's liquid arabesques.
- a liquid substance.
- either r or l, and sometimes m, n, ng.
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
The Bond Gas Fire Pit isn't divided from your household ang stunning yard decor. Beyond spreading seed you know, decorate the garden! Garden design also contains decoration a space in the park to get a variety of function's middle, of the cottage yard. We begin to see the designs. Have a bungalow inside the yard could be wonderful.
A lot of things can be done there, playing with your family, while savoring the morning atmosphere and natural areas, to basically relax using a walk across the villa we could do going for a break. The Bond Canyon Ridge 36.6-in W 50,000-BTU Brown Composite Liquid Propane Fire Column (attractive Bond Gas Fire Pit #1) might be created using lumber or packet. It may be built on the floor or together with the pine. In general, the pad garden has a small size.
You could elect to spread the old furniture from the home. By employing a pillowcase to get a loveseat or chair, the furniture look fresh can be made. Occasionally beautify log villa, furniture might be painted by you. Bond Gas Fire Pit will offer crisp to a look that is new.
For motivation homemade unique yard is seen in the former garden design of the couch. Increase even or the cottage a house, usually takes devote the nation's topic. Keeping with different parts of taste and dynamics, a sign hotel must provide solace and serenity. Most lodges record located in the hamlet or area countries.
Birch, pine or plank can genuinely supplement any area, specially log or bungalow cabin. It is possible to keep it in a unique shape or employ wood stain provides opinions of the land, to keep up the standard search of timber. Whether you decide on legality or more current glance, lumber is almost certainly the best choice when it is warm log cabin.
Fashion grandeur nations that are utilizing means providing the exterior, inside. Decorate the vacation cabin or bungalow shouldn't have too much difficulty after the country utilizing the mind and purpose covering of the topic rests right outside the screen. While the decoration enhance sign villa using character as examples, employing normal lumber for the terrace and furniture can fit.