Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Amy Butler Treasure Box - Marine (good Amy Butler Rugs Good Looking #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1006 x 1006. It's file size is only 187 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at here: Amy Butler Rugs.
Interpretation of Amy Butler Treasure Box - Marine
Amya•my (ā′mē),USA pronunciation n., pl. a•mies. [Slang.]
- a vial of amyl nitrate.
Butlerbut•ler (but′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- the chief male servant of a household, usually in charge of serving food, the care of silverware, etc.
- a male servant having charge of the wines and liquors.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Marinema•rine (mə rēn′),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the sea;
existing in or produced by the sea: marine vegetation.
- pertaining to navigation or shipping;
- serving on shipboard, as soldiers.
- of or belonging to the marines.
- adapted for use at sea: a marine barometer.
The colour palette of Amy Butler Treasure Box - Marine (good Amy Butler Rugs Good Looking #2) design style is focused from the palette of colors that were basic like dark, brown, dreary, and white. Employ these colors for interior things including surfaces, roof, floor, and reserving a place for a dash of vibrant shades of the space in furniture and extras.
- a member of the U.S. Marine Corps.
- one of a class of naval troops serving both on shipboard and on land.
- seagoing ships collectively, esp. with reference to nationality or class;
shipping in general.
- a picture with a marine subject;
- naval affairs, or the department of a government, as in France, having to do with such affairs.
- dead marine, [Australian Slang.]an empty bottle of beer or spirits.
- tell it or that to the marines! I don't believe your story;
I refuse to be fooled.
Flooring with resources including ceramics, lumber, porcelain tile properly joined while in the contemporary group. Provide to accident place aesthetically and also completing very like a carpet for one more impression of luxury. This key is many well suited for isolating between the dining area as well as the family area which usually look next to one another.
Use your imagination for a more creative method styles and textures to offer a beauty that is striking inside the space. For your substance used-to accomplish interiordesign stand-out is prospects have opened. The perception that's sensed in contemporary interior planning is wrinkles that are minimal and setting " material that is less ".