Hello peoples, this picture is about Algonkian Regional Park - Camp (3/21/2008 8:10:43 . (good Algonkian Cabins #15). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 783 x 529. This image's file size is only 72 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Algonkian Cabins.
Interpretation of Algonkian Regional Park - Camp
AlgonkianAl•gon•ki•an (al gong′kē ən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -ans, (esp. collectively) -an.
- Proterozoic (def. 1).
- Proterozoic (def. 2).
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Campcamp1 (kamp),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary means of shelter.
- such tents or shelters collectively: The regiment transported its camp in trucks.
- the persons so sheltered: The camp slept through the storm.
- the act of camping out: Camp is far more pleasant in summer than in winter.
- any temporary structure, as a tent or cabin, used on an outing or vacation.
- a group of troops, workers, etc., camping and moving together.
- army life.
- a group of people favoring the same ideals, doctrines, etc.: Most American voters are divided into two camps, Republicans and Democrats.
- any position in which ideals, doctrines, etc., are strongly entrenched: After considering the other side's argument, he changed camps.
- a recreation area in the country, equipped with extensive facilities for sports.
- See day camp.
- See summer camp.
- to establish or pitch a camp: The army camped in the valley.
- to live temporarily in or as if in a camp or outdoors, usually for recreation (often fol. by out): They camped by the stream for a week.
- to reside or lodge somewhere temporarily or irregularly, esp. in an apartment, room, etc.: They camped in our apartment whenever they came to town.
- to settle down securely and comfortably;
become ensconced: The kids camped on our porch until the rain stopped.
- to take up a position stubbornly: They camped in front of the president's office.
We would prefer to speak about some tips about workbench, before referring to Algonkian Regional Park - Camp (3/21/2008 8:10:43 . (good Algonkian Cabins #15). In this case, there are a few considerations you need to know and contemplate in choosing an office chair for the corporation. Choose a guaranteed brand office chairs, office chairs usually have a warranty of a couple of years, both thighs of the seat, hydraulic, and the forearms of the chair throughout the agreed (NEW).
- to put or station (troops) in a camp;
Choose a couch in line with the budget / requires of one's business. Adjust the color of one's office furniture of the couch with your style and color. Be sure to choose a seat that has a comfortable foam or comfortable if you take a seat.
Along with that, occasionally we're confused. On the other hand we also experience waste, office seats on which we've been there it really is simply the shape and shade have now been unacceptable, although Algonkian Regional Park - Camp (3/21/2008 8:10:43 . (good Algonkian Cabins #15) that we need while is important.