Aiken Housing Center have 4 images it's including AHC Logo 11 Wide, AHC Banner, Sweet Caroline 101, PrevNext. Below are the photos:
The article of Aiken Housing Center was posted on December 5, 2017 at 5:03 am. It is posted at the Home category. Aiken Housing Center is tagged with Aiken Housing Center, Aiken, Housing, Center..If your Aiken Housing Center appears clean and clear, undoubtedly you'll feel relaxed while cooking. Using a cozy kitchen, cooking is more pleasurable, because the flavor of food is determined by the temper of individuals who're cooking as well as the effect would be the maximum your dishes can taste better.
We have a lot about the Aiken Housing Center's style along side ways to improve our kitchen's quality. This time around we will give you ideas to produce your kitchen more stunning with tiled surfaces. There's likewise akitchen which can be easily visible from the living place, although your kitchen is usually found inside and away from the access.
Design your kitchen with stunning, your mood will also be often good and the cook became great. Here we connect some sample images home with a style that is minimalist, with a kitchen like this inside the home you'll usually perfect.
Therefore, your kitchen also requires attention to create it more interesting. Furthermore, you'll definitely feel better having a wonderful home. Thus home design with ceramic's listing that makes it beautiful and more lovely. Wall will come in a number of designs styles, measurements, components as well as the installation of the manifold. You can even make use of a ceramic wall dining room, bedroom.
Connotation of Aiken Housing Center
AikenAi•ken (ā′kən),USA pronunciation n.
- Conrad (Potter ), 1889–1973, U.S. poet.
- a city in SW South Carolina. 14,978.
- a male given name.
Housinghous•ing1 (hou′zing),USA pronunciation n.
- any shelter, lodging, or dwelling place.
- houses collectively.
- the act of one who houses or puts under shelter.
- the providing of houses for a group or community: the housing of an influx of laborers.
- anything that covers or protects.
- [Mach.]a fully enclosed case and support for a mechanism.
- [Carpentry.]the space made in one piece of wood, or the like, for the insertion of another.
- Also called bury. the portion of a mast below the deck.
- Also called bury. the portion of a bowsprit aft of the forward part of the stem of a vessel.
- the doubling of an upper mast.
- a niche for a statue.
Centercen•ter (sen′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- a point, pivot, axis, etc., around which anything rotates or revolves: The sun is the center of the solar system.
- the source of an influence, action, force, etc.: the center of a problem.
- a point, place, person, etc., upon which interest, emotion, etc., focuses: His family is the center of his life.
- a principal point, place, or object: a shipping center.
- a building or part of a building used as a meeting place for a particular group or having facilities for certain activities: a youth center; The company has a complete recreation center in the basement.
- an office or other facility providing a specific service or dealing with a particular emergency: a flood-relief center; a crisis center.
- a person, thing, group, etc., occupying the middle position, esp. a body of troops.
- the core or middle of anything: chocolate candies with fruit centers.
- a store or establishment devoted to a particular subject or hobby, carrying supplies, materials, tools, and books as well as offering guidance and advice: a garden center; a nutrition center.
- See shopping center.
- (usually cap.)
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that sits in the center of the chamber, a position customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold political views intermediate between those of the Right and Left.
- the members of such an assembly who sit in the Center.
- the political position of persons who hold moderate views.
- politically moderate persons, taken collectively;
middle-of-the-roaders: Unfortunately, his homeland has always lacked a responsible Center.
- a lineman who occupies a position in the middle of the line and who puts the ball into play by tossing it between his legs to a back.
- the position played by this lineman.
- a player who participates in a center jump.
- the position of the player in the center of the court, where the center jump takes place at the beginning of play.
- [Ice Hockey.]a player who participates in a face-off at the beginning of play.
- [Baseball.]See center field.
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific organic process: the vasomotor center.
- the mean position of a figure or system.
- the set of elements of a group that commute with every element of the group.
- a tapered rod, mounted in the headstock spindle(live center) or the tailstock spindle (dead center) of a lathe, upon which the work to be turned is placed.
- one of two similar points on some other machine, as a planing machine, enabling an object to be turned on its axis.
- a tapered indentation, in a piece to be turned on a lathe, into which a center is fitted.
- on center, from the centerline or midpoint of a structural member, an area of a plan, etc., to that of a similar member, area, etc.: The studs are set 30 inches on center. Abbr.:o.c.
- to place in or on a center: She centered the clock on the mantelpiece.
- to collect to or around a center;
focus: He centered his novel on the Civil War.
- to determine or mark the center of: A small brass star centered the tabletop.
- to adjust, shape, or modify (an object, part, etc.) so that its axis or the like is in a central or normal position: to center the lens of a telescope; to center the work on a lathe.
- to place (an object, part, etc.) so as to be equidistant from all bordering or adjacent areas.
- [Football.]snap (def. 20).
- to pass (a basketball, hockey puck, etc.) from any place along the periphery toward the middle of the playing area.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] centre. cen′ter•a•ble, adj.
- to be at or come to a center.
- to come to a focus;
concentrate (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): The interest of the book centers specifically on the character of the eccentric hero. Political power in the town centers in the position of mayor.
- to gather or accumulate in a cluster* collect (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): Shops and municipal buildings center around the city square.