The blog post about Adjustable Height Desk Base have 4 photos , they are Modist Furnishings, Adjustable Table Legs / Desk Base Only, Description. Adjustable Height Base ., Ergoprise. Following are the photos:
The image about Adjustable Height Desk Base was uploaded at April 28, 2017 at 7:55 pm. It is posted at the Desk category. Adjustable Height Desk Base is labelled with Adjustable Height Desk Base, Adjustable, Height, Desk, Base..For Adjustable Height Desk Base includes a green place that might typically be used as a playground location that will be planted with various types of flowers that may create a gorgeous and include functional value to the home. For that latest residence garden decoration is normal of two components, specifically leading and raise of the house.
To create a house garden decoration is front that is contemporary, there are some fascinating ideas that you can utilize, therefore the park isn't merely a natural place to position the flowers increase effectively, but in addition provides a great price that is aesthetic to the home front. Thus become a price that is added towards the home with naturalness.
By which each portion features a particular region and will be maximized consequently a beautiful yard and exciting to get various features, and can be adapted to the needs of each residence. Wildlife is one-part of the Adjustable Height Desk Base that may be made to seethe whole house seems appealing and more wonderful. Sadly, you can still find a lot of people who do not feel too much about decorating the garden so the appearance of the house seems from the exterior to be less gorgeous and appealing.
Interpretation of Adjustable Height Desk Base
Adjustablead•just•a•ble (ə jus′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being adjusted: adjustable seat belts.
- (of loans, mortgages, etc.) having a flexible rate, as one based on money market interest rates or on the rate of inflation or cost of living.
- (esp. of life insurance) having flexible premiums and coverage, based on the insuree's current needs and ability to pay.
- any rate, expense, income, etc., that varies unpredictably: Luckily, his chief income is not made up of adjustables. Allow some money in your budget for the adjustables.
adjust + -able] ad•just′a•bly, adv.
Heightheight (hīt),USA pronunciation n.
- extent or distance upward: The balloon stopped rising at a height of 500 feet.
- distance upward from a given level to a fixed point: the height from the ground to the first floor; the height of an animal at the shoulder.
- the distance between the lowest and highest points of a person standing upright;
stature: She is five feet in height.
- considerable or great altitude or elevation: the height of the mountains.
- Often, heights.
- a high place above a level;
a hill or mountain: They stood on the heights overlooking the valley.
- the highest part;
summit: In his dreams he reached the heights.
- the highest point;
utmost degree: the height of power; the height of pleasure.
- [Archaic.]high rank in social status.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Basebase1 (bās),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., based, bas•ing.
- the bottom support of anything;
that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- a fundamental principle or groundwork;
basis: the base of needed reforms.
- the bottom layer or coating, as of makeup or paint.
- the distinctively treated portion of a column or pier below the shaft or shafts. See diag. under column.
- the distinctively treated lowermost portion of any construction, as a monument, exterior wall, etc.
- [Bot., Zool.]
- the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- the point of attachment.
- the principal element or ingredient of anything, considered as its fundamental part: face cream with a lanolin base; paint with a lead base.
- that from which a commencement, as of action or reckoning, is made;
a starting point or point of departure.
- any of the four corners of the diamond, esp. first, second, or third base. Cf. home plate.
- a square canvas sack containing sawdust or some other light material, for marking first, second, or third base.
- a starting line or point for runners, racing cars, etc.
- (in hockey and other games) the goal.
- a fortified or more or less protected area or place from which the operations of an army or an air force proceed.
- a supply installation for a large military force.
- [Geom.]the line or surface forming the part of a figure that is most nearly horizontal or on which it is supposed to stand.
- the number that serves as a starting point for a logarithmic or other numerical system.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space having the property that every open set in the given topology can be written as the union of sets of the collection.
- a collection of neighborhoods of a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains one from the collection.
- a collection of sets of a given filter such that every set in the filter is contained in some set in the collection.
- Also called base line. See under triangulation (def. 1).
- vehicle (def. 10).
- Also called carrier. inert matter, used in the preparation of lakes, onto which a coloring compound is precipitated.
- [Photog.]a thin, flexible layer of cellulose triacetate or similar material that holds the light-sensitive film emulsion and other coatings, esp. on motion-picture film.
- a compound that reacts with an acid to form a salt, as ammonia, calcium hydroxide, or certain nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
- the hydroxide of a metal or of an electropositive element or group.
- a group or molecule that takes up or accepts protons.
- a molecule or ion containing an atom with a free pair of electrons that can be donated to an acid;
an electron-pair donor.
- any of the purine and pyrimidine compounds found in nucleic acids: the purines adenine and guanine and the pyrimidines cytosine, thymine, and uracil.
- the part of a complex word, consisting of one or more morphemes, to which derivational or inflectional affixes may be added, as want in unwanted or biolog- in biological. Cf. root1 (def. 11), stem 1 (def. 16).
- the component of a generative grammar containing the lexicon and phrase-structure rules that generate the deep structure of sentences.
- an electrode or terminal on a transistor other than the emitter or collector electrodes or terminals.
- the part of an incandescent lamp or electron tube that includes the terminals for making electrical connection to a circuit or power supply.
- the level at which a security ceases a decline in price.
- the lower part of an escutcheon.
- bases, [Armor.]a tonlet formed of two shaped steel plates assembled side by side.
- pavilion (def. 6).
- get to first base. See first base (def. 2).
- in base, in the lower part of an escutcheon.
- off base:
- [Baseball.]not touching a base: The pitcher caught him off base and, after a quick throw, he was put out by the second baseman.
- [Informal.]badly mistaken: The police were way off base when they tried to accuse her of the theft.
- on base, [Baseball.]having reached a base or bases: Two men are on base.
- touch base with, to make contact with: They've touched base with every political group on campus.
- serving as or forming a base: The walls will need a base coat and two finishing coats.
- to make or form a base or foundation for.
- to establish, as a fact or conclusion (usually fol. by on or upon): He based his assumption of her guilt on the fact that she had no alibi.
- to place or establish on a base or basis;
found (usually fol. by on or upon): Our plan is based on a rising economy.
- to station, place, or situate (usually fol. by at or on): He is based at Fort Benning. The squadron is based on a carrier.
- to have a basis;
be based (usually fol. by on or upon): Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- to have or maintain a base: I believe they had based on Greenland at one time.