This post about 5 Drawer Mirrored Chest have 15 attachments , they are Borghese Mirrored 5-Drawer Chest Transitional-accent-chests-and-cabinets, Nicolette 5-Drawer Silver Mirrored Exclusive Chest Contemporary-dressers, Best Quality Furniture Glam White 5-drawer Mirrored Chest, Elegant Lighting Chamberlan 5 Drawer Mirrored Chest, Venetian Aged 5 Drawer Mirrored Chest, Jameson 5-Drawer Silver Mirrored Exclusive Chest Contemporary-dressers, This Review Is FromOmni Mirrored 5 Drawer Dresser By Z Gallerie., Furniture Of America Mirrored 5-drawer Chest, Abbyson Chateau Mirrored 5 Drawer Chest, Furniture Of America Farrah 5 Drawer Mirrored Chest In Silver, Large Tallboy 5 Drawer Mirrored Chest Image 2, Venetian 5 Drawer Large Mirror Chest, Cole & Grey 2 Door 5 Drawer Wood Mirror Accent Cabinet & Reviews | Wayfair, Image For Tall Mirrored Dresser, Tall Chic Mirrored Chest. Below are the photos:
5 Drawer Mirrored Chest was posted at June 26, 2017 at 7:11 am. This image is posted on the Drawer category. 5 Drawer Mirrored Chest is tagged with 5 Drawer Mirrored Chest, 5, Drawer, Mirrored, Chest..This desk is sold with natural or metallic color such as dreary, black or white. Chairs are used also easy and not too much using 3 seats' number. Because the measurement is not too big, this stand is barely used for talking and eating. Components used glass or ie steel.
The 5 Drawer Mirrored Chest ideal for natural kind of home place. This natural table features a square-shape that's thicker than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural impact. This desk mixes natural shades like brown and bright.
Tabletops also broader so that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen products including spoons, discs, etc. Seats was previously lean having a square or spherical legs are small and thin in order to steer clear of the impact of rigidity within the home.
Essence of 5 Drawer Mirrored Chest
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Mirroredmir•ror (mir′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a reflecting surface, originally of polished metal but now usually of glass with a silvery, metallic, or amalgam backing.
- such a surface set into a frame, attached to a handle, etc., for use in viewing oneself or as an ornament.
- any reflecting surface, as the surface of calm water under certain lighting conditions.
- a surface that is either plane, concave, or convex and that reflects rays of light.
- something that gives a minutely faithful representation, image, or idea of something else: Gershwin's music was a mirror of its time.
- a pattern for imitation;
exemplar: a man who was the mirror of fashion.
- a glass, crystal, or the like, used by magicians, diviners, etc.
- with mirrors, by or as if by magic.
- to reflect in or as if in a mirror.
- to reflect as a mirror does.
- to mimic or imitate (something) accurately.
- to be or give a faithful representation, image, or idea of: Her views on politics mirror mine completely.
- (of a canon or fugue) capable of being played in retrograde or in inversion, as though read in a mirror placed beside or below the music.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).