18 Saddle Seat Stool have 7 photos , they are Hover To Zoom, Padded Saddle Stool, Set Of 2, International Concepts 18 In. Black Bar Stool, Give Your Bar Setting A Traditional Makeover With The Saddle Seat Stool ., Saddle Seat 18\, Woodbridge Furniture Saddle Seat Counter Stool 7163-18, Nathan Stationary Saddle Backless Stool .. Below are the attachments:
The article about 18 Saddle Seat Stool was posted at May 24, 2017 at 9:01 pm. This post is published on the Stool category. 18 Saddle Seat Stool is labelled with 18 Saddle Seat Stool, 18, Saddle, Seat, Stool..The bed room is really where you may spend a great deal of your own time and an essential part of your home. So it is essential that you simply offer it with taste that is high. Additionally you should also make sure that the furniture in accordance with the room's theme.
It's also possible that selections that are better will be found by you online than in merchants. Though searching for your room equipment keep in mind to see additional important things that accompany it such as for example linens, pillowcases. These are also usually for sale in the same retailer.
In case you look at accessories, it'd be described as a great idea to learn where you'll get cheap and good furniture which will fit your budget. If you're currently seeking 18 Saddle Seat Stool furniture the great point will be to find an online retailer that sells it at a very economical discount. And also the finest portion is before you create your decision you can even assess the price of furniture.
Interpretation of 18 Saddle Seat Stool
Saddlesad•dle (sad′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a seat for a rider on the back of a horse or other animal.
- a similar seat on a bicycle, tractor, etc.
- a part of a harness laid across the back of an animal and girded under the belly, to which the terrets and checkhook are attached. See illus. under harness.
- something resembling a saddle in shape, position, or function.
- the part of the back of an animal where a saddle is placed.
- (of mutton, venison, lamb, etc.) a cut comprising both loins.
- this cut, trimmed and prepared for roasting.
- (of poultry) the posterior part of the back.
- a ridge connecting two higher elevations.
- the covering of a roof ridge.
- bolster (def. 7).
- a raised piece of flooring between the jambs of a doorway.
- an inverted bracket bearing on the axle of a railroad car wheel as a support for the car body.
- [Ordn.]the support for the trunnion on some gun carriages.
- [Mach.]a sliding part for spanning a space or other parts to support something else, as the cross slide and toolholder of a lathe.
- a strip of leather, often of a contrasting color, sewn on the vamp or instep of a shoe and extending to each side of the shank.
- See saddle shoe.
- a bar of refractory clay, triangular in section, for supporting one side of an object being fired.
- (in a suspension bridge) a member at the top of a tower for supporting a cable.
- in the saddle:
- in a position to direct or command;
- at work;
on the job.
- to put a saddle on: to saddle a horse.
- to load or charge, as with a burden: He has saddled himself with a houseful of impecunious relatives.
- to impose as a burden or responsibility.
- to put a saddle on a horse (often fol. by up).
- to mount into the saddle (often fol. by up).
Seatseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.