This image of 12x16 Pillow Case have 3 images including Pink And Blue, Toddler Pillowcases, +, Toddler Pillow, Travel Pillow Case Pattern. Below are the attachments:
12x16 Pillow Case was uploaded on April 17, 2017 at 10:20 pm. This blog post is uploaded in the Pillow category. 12x16 Pillow Case is labelled with 12x16 Pillow Case, 12x16, Pillow, Case..Everybody knows that colour is among the most significant facets in making a design that is beautiful bedroom. Coloring is a vital aspect for decorating, remodeling or producing designs, thus selecting the most appropriate colors has to be considered. As mentioned in the earlier guide, along with could push influence on conception, feeling and conversation.
Due to the event of the bedroom's importance, we want to discuss the models that are very best bedroom. We must choose the style and color that will make us achieve peace of comfort and mind. Solace wills stimulate in an evening that is chaotic. You'll see by having a space with great 12x16 Pillow Case color can be quite a luxury by itself.
In selecting the most appropriate colour for the family bedrooms therefore, you should pay specific awareness. The sack is a position where we rest, a sanctuary where we sleep once we are exhausted, tired of the daily regimen, or perhaps whenever we are ill. The bedroom could be the place where we wanted study a favorite book to be alone or simply remain muted. Areas have to be a spot that may produce us feel relaxed.
Connotation of 12x16 Pillow Case
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.